If you’ve not already heard, Etsy, the online store for handcrafts and DIY projects, is coming to Singapore. With the Scandinavian lifestyle being all the rage right now, we simply had to check out what cool stuff the sellers from Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden have to offer.
Everything the Scandinavians touch becomes cool. Clean lines, pale woods, that sunny spaciousness that says, “There is just so much space here!” To add that minimalist touch to everything you have, check out the awesome things we’ve found on Etsy:
1. This whimsical necklace that’d look great under a white shirt
2. This heirloom-looking ring that will become even better looking with age and wear.
3. This vintage lamp designed in 1960’s by danish Jo Hammerborg for Fog and Morup.
4. This tea that is made from chaga – a parasitic fungus that is considered the strongest antioxidant found in nature. It is an old folk medicine consisting amino acids, melanin, B-vitamins, phenols, sterols, polysaccharid, betulin and many minerals.
5. These eco-friendly wrapping paper made from recycled paper and vegetable ink. They are suitable for just about any occasion!
6. This handmade necklace of petrified Scandinavian wood. Makes a good accessory for both men and women. Perfect for that beach holiday coming up!
05 Dec 2016